SUPRA Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2023
Tuesday 30 May 2023
8pm (Sydney time)
Registration is closed.
All SUPRA members are invited to attend the 2023 SUPRA AGM.
Registration is essential – registration closed at 8pm, Thursday 25 May 2023.
Non-members who wish to observe the meeting may watch via Facebook Live.
The business of the Annual General Meeting includes:
- The President will present an Annual Report of the Association.
- The Secretary will present the minutes of the previous General Meeting.
- The Vice President will present SUPRA Policy Manual and Constitution.
- The Treasurer will present the Financial Statement of the previous year and the accounts of the Association, having been audited in accordance with subclause 12.3.1 of the SUPRA Constitution.
- The Returning Officer will present a report on the General Election.
- The Auditor will be appointed for the following year.
- A call for any other business not listed.
Documents for the 2023 AGM:
Agenda for the 2023 AGM
SUPRA 2022 Annual Report (draft)
- Download the Annual Report as a PDF [4MB]
- Down load the Annual Report (without Financial Report) as a Word document [14MB]
- Download the Financial Report as a PDF [2MB]
Minutes from 2022 AGM
Proposed amendments to the Constitution and duty statements for consideration at the AGM:
- Summary of changes SUPRA Constitution and Officer Duty Statements 2023 [PDF, 154KB]
- SUPRA Constitution 2023_proposed [PDF, 442KB]
- President Duty Statement 2023_proposed [PDF, 190KB]
- Vice President Duty Statement 2023_proposed [PDF, 187KB]
- Education Officer Duty Statement 2023_proposed [PDF, 188KB]
- Secretary Duty Statement 2023_proposed [PDF, 184KB]
- Treasurer Duty Statement 2023_proposed [PDF, 183KB]
- Director of Student Publications Duty Statement 2023_proposed [PDF, 186KB]
- Community Engagement Officer Duty Statement 2023_proposed [PDF, 190KB].
Get all the benefits – become a SUPRA member
• Get involved with your postgrad community.
• Get involved in the decision-making that affects your studies.
• Get free, confidential, independent professional advice.
Stay in touch with us