Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors
Search in posts
Search in pages

 Study during Covid-19

The University has a limited number of laptops and computers for students who are working remotely to borrow. Register your interest to borrow a laptop or computer.

Find out what spaces are open on campus.

Read the University’s frequently asked questions about studying online.

The NSW Government, through Study NSW, has collated information to assist international students studying in NSW during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Sydney University has made changes to the policies around statutory declarations (you might need one of these for a special consideration application, for example). They have developed a Student Declaration which does not need a signature from a JP.


Last updated April 2020

Need more help?

Student Advice and Advocacy Service

Our Student Advice and Advocacy Officers (SAAOs) can help with academic and wellbeing issues, such as academic appeals, renting and supervision.

Read more about the SUPRA SAAO Service

Legal Service

Our Legal Service solicitors can help with a range of legal issues, including migration law*, intellectual property, contracts, fines and criminal law.

Read more about the SUPRA Legal Service

*MARNs 1911813, 1912229