SUPRA Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2020
Monday 25 May 2020, 5.30pm
(Registration open until 5.30pm Friday 22 May)
The business of the General Meeting shall include:
- The President shall present an Annual Report of the Association
- The Treasurer shall present the Financial Statement of the previous year and the accounts of the Association, having been audited in accordance with Article 05.04 of the SUPRA Constitution
- The Returning Officer shall present a report on the General Election
- The Council shall appoint an Auditor for the following year
- The Secretary shall present the minutes of the previous General Meeting.
The business of the General Meeting may include:
- Constitutional Amendments that have been duly submitted: proposed constitutional amendments 2020 and explanatory notes
- Elections of Equity Officers
- The removal of Councillors
- The officer(s) in charge of the Policy Portfolio shall present the SUPRA Policy Manual with recommendations of changes or updates from the Council
- A call for Any Other Business not listed.
Documents for the 2020 AGM, including the agenda and proposed amendments to the SUPRA Constitution, will be available on this website.
Registration is essential and will be open until 5.30pm Friday 22 May. For non-members who wish to observe the meeting, they may watch via Facebook Live (@sydneyunipostgrads).
Get all the benefits – become a SUPRA member
Get involved with your postgrad community
Get involved in the decision-making that affects your studies
Get free, confidential, professional advice