- This event has passed.
25 May, 2020 at 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
(Registration open until 5.30pm Friday 22 May)
The business of the General Meeting shall include:
- The President shall present an Annual Report of the Association
- The Treasurer shall present the Financial Statement of the previous year and the accounts of the Association, having been audited in accordance with Article 05.04 of the SUPRA Constitution
- The Returning Officer shall present a report on the General Election
- The Council shall appoint an Auditor for the following year
- The Secretary shall present the minutes of the previous General Meeting.
The business of the General Meeting may include:
- Constitutional Amendments that have been duly submitted: proposed constitutional amendments 2020 and explanatory notes
- Elections of Equity Officers
- The removal of Councillors
- The officer(s) in charge of the Policy Portfolio shall present the SUPRA Policy Manual with recommendations of changes or updates from the Council
- A call for Any Other Business not listed.
Registration is essential and will be open until 5.30pm Friday 22 May. For non-members who wish to observe the meeting, they may watch via Facebook Live (@sydneyunipostgrads).