- This event has passed.
The SUPRA 2020 General Election has started
22 April at 3:00 pm - 8 May at 7:00 pm
On 22 April 2020 all members who are currently enrolled or suspended candidates will start receiving email links to the SUPRA 2020 General Council election
There are 27 General Council positions available. You can vote at any time up until the close of polling at 7pm, Friday 8 May 2020.
If you wish to vote in this election
1. Click the link in the voting email. You will be taken directly to the ballot paper
2. Select candidates in your order of preference, from 1 to 49. You can number as many or as few candidates as you wish
3. If you don’t want to vote for anyone but you want your vote recorded, please select “I abstain from voting for any of the above candidates”
4. Once you are happy with your vote click the “Proceed to vote confirm page” button at the bottom of the ballot paper. (You will be taken to a confirmation page)
5. On the confirmation page please check your vote and either click “Back to make a correction” and correct your vote, or if you are finished click “Submit vote”. (You can also choose how you would like your vote receipt sent to you.)
If you have any questions or problems voting, or if you don’t receive your link to vote, you can contact the returning officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate statements are available both on the ballot paper and at supra.net.au/get-involved/council-elections/supra-2020-general-election/candidate-and-ticket-statements/
Please note: candidate and ticket statements that are longer than the allowed word length have been truncated to meet the word count specified in the SUPRA regulations.
Returning Officer SUPRA General Election 2020.