SUPRA migration seminar
27 February at2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Looking for information about your student visa, or other migration issues?
SUPRA Legal Service’s registered migration agents* are holding a Migration Seminar to provide you with some information about migration law and to answer your questions. (*MARNs: 1911813 & 1912229)
We will address questions such as:
- Can I extend my student visa so that I can attend my graduation?
- I want to do an internship; can I do that on my student visa?
- I want to change courses; am I allowed to do that?
- Will I fulfill the Australian Study Requirement for a 485 visa?
- I want to get some Australian work experience after my course – how can I do that?
- How does skilled migration and the points table work?
You can also contact SUPRA’s Legal Service to get help with migration and visa questions: email@example.com