- This event has passed.
2023 SUPRA Annual General Meeting
30 May at 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Tuesday 30 May 2023 8pm (Sydney time) Register
SUPRA members are invited to attend the 2023 SUPRA Annual General Meeting (AGM). Registration is essential – registrations close at 8pm, Thursday 25 May.
Non-members who wish to observe the meeting may watch via Facebook Live.
The business of the Annual General Meeting includes:
- The President will present an Annual Report of the Association
- The Secretary will present the minutes of the previous General Meeting
- The Vice President will present SUPRA Policy Manual and Constitution
- The Treasurer will present the Financial Statement of the previous year and the accounts of the Association, having been audited in accordance with subclause 12.3.1 of the SUPRA Constitution
- The Returning Officer will present a report on the General Election
- Appointment of the Auditor for the following year
- A call for Any Other Business not listed.
Documents for the 2023 AGM will be uploaded when they become available. Find AGM documents.
Download a copy of the current SUPRA Constitution [PDF, 438KB].
Stay in touch with us