2021 SUPRA Annual General Meeting (AGM)
31 May at 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
SUPRA’s 2021 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place on Zoom at 8pm (Sydney time) on Monday, 31 May 2021.
The business of the Annual General Meeting includes:
- The President will present the 2020 Annual Report of the association
- The Treasurer will present the Financial Statement for 2020 and the accounts of the association, having been audited in accordance with article 05.04 of the SUPRA Constitution
- The Council will appoint an auditor for the following year
- The Returning Officer will present a report on the 2021 General Election
- The Secretary will present the minutes of the previous General Meeting
- There will be a presentation of the Policy Manual and Constitution
- There will be a call for any other business not listed.
Documents for the 2021 AGM will be on the SUPRA website as they become available.
Registration is essential and will be open until 8.00pm Friday 28 May – register here. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Non-members who wish to observe the meeting may watch via Facebook Live – @sydneyunipostgrads.