- This event has passed.
SUPRA Online Study Room!
19 November at 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
SUPRA presents ONLINE STUDY ROOM!
- Studying at the end of the year, but you are alone because of the lockdown pandemic?
- Resisting the temptation to study with your friends and monitor each other?
- Making new friends while studying?
- Communicating with your friends from other countries and learning other languages together?
- Relieving the depression of studying alone online?
- If you want to be more productive or reap the benefits of more effective learning, then join us now!
Date: Every Tuesday and Friday, from week 13 to week 15 November
Time: 2pm – 5pm AEDT
FREE to all SUPRA members
Zoom Link: https://uni-sydney.zoom.us/j/3671938924
? SUPRA is hosting the first Online Study Room on November 12. The Final is coming up, want to have a different kind of cloud learning experience? We have different function rooms, pretty sure there must have one to suit you:
? Main Room: The study sessions in the main room are accompanied by pure music and are divided into two parts, lasting 70min and 80min respectively, with a 15min relaxation session in between, where you can relax and speak freely.
? Silent Room: You can study quietly in this room for 165min, you need to mute the microphone to ensure that there is no sound during this time, giving you an extremely quiet environment to study face to face with your classmates.
? Discussion Room: We will divide the breakout rooms by faculty, so if you need to talk, you are free to join the discussion group of your faculty with your study group mates. If you need group discussions with your friends or classmates, you can freely join the discussion group with your friends, and then return to the Main Room or Silent Room to continue studying with your friends after the discussion.
❗️ PS: All students entering the Online Study Room are required to set a study goal and turn on the camera, so that they can monitor each other and achieve more effective study!