Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content

SUPRA and SRC: short Q&A videos

Along with our sister-organisation the SRC (Students’ Representative Council – the student union for undergraduates), we’ve preparred a series of short videos, where SUPRA and SRC caseworkers answer some of the most common questions we get about appeals, domestic violence and other topics. Have a look at the videos below, and contact us if you have any questions on these or any other matters.

What does SUPRA and the SRC do?

What should I do if I feel lonely, isolated, or depressed?

What is special consideration?

Is it OK to get a medical certificate online?

I am doing a coding subject. Is it OK to get a tutor to help with my assignment?

What is domestic violence?

What do I do if I’m not happy with a grade?

How do I cope with this workload?

Need more help?

Our  casework and legal services are here for you.

Postgraduate Advocacy Service

Postgraduate Advocacy and Policy Officers can help with any problems you face while you study at Usyd, from academic appeals to renting.

SUPRA Legal Service

SUPRA Legal Service employs solicitors who can assist with a wide range of legal issues, including visas and migration law.