To receive email alerts on new
stories and events, enter your
email address below.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a SUPRA Subscriber.
With the introduction of Voluntary Student Unionismn (VSU) in July 2006, SUPRA had to significantly change the way we engage with postgraduate students. In order for you and other postgraduate students to access our services, activities and resouces you need to become a SUPRA Subscriber at no cost.
All postgraduate students at the University of Sydney are SUPRA Constitutents. SUPRA Constitutents are eligible to choose to become SUPRA Subscribers. You can become a SUPRA Subscriber by filling in the form below or by dropping into the SUPRA Office to complete the form.
By becoming a SUPRA Subscriber you will be able to:
- Access or free, confidential student advice and advocacy service
- Access our free legal advice through our Redfern Legal Centre branch
- Participate in SUPRA events and activities
- Receive regular email updates and electronic publications (eGrad)
- Use the SUPRA Resource Room
- Vote in and run for the SUPRA Council
- Actively participate in your representative student association.
If you want to find out more before subscribing please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.
By completing the form you consent to becoming a SUPRA Subscriber.
By Subscribing you will receive eGrad, SUPRA's weekly email bulletin containing information and events for Postgraduate students.