- This event has passed.
SUPRA Annual General Meeting 2019
17 May at5:30 pm
All postgraduate students are invited to attend SUPRA’s 2019 AGM at 5:30pm on Friday 17th May at the Vet Science Conference Centre, Webster Lecture Theatre 208. Please arrive at 5:30pm to sign in for a 6pm start. Light snacks will be provided.
The business of the General Meeting shall include:
- The President shall present an Annual Report of the Association
- The Treasurer shall present the Financial Statement of the previous year and the accounts of the Association, having been audited in accordance with Article 08.03:1 of the SUPRA Constitution
- The Returning Officer shall present a report on the General Election
- The Council shall appoint an Auditor for the following year
- The Secretary shall present the minutes of the previous General Meeting.
The business of the General Meeting may include:
- Constitutional Amendments that have been duly submitted
- Elections of Equity Officers
- Supplementary Election
- The removal of Councillors
- The officer(s) in charge of the Policy Portfolio shall present the SUPRA Policy Manual with recommendations of changes or updates from the Council
- A call for Any Other Business not listed.
Documents for the 2019 AGM, including the agenda and proposed amendments to the SUPRA Constitution, will be available on the SUPRA website.